The finance team is led by the Finance Director, Alex Rutterford-Duffety, and supported by a team of highly experienced financial professionals.
Our Headteachers are responsible for putting their school budgets together for submission and approval by this team.
Financial support services include:
- Termly school visits
- School Business Manager termly network meetings
- Termly newsletter and actuarial advice
- Provision of pension disclosure and financial statements
- Financial advice
- All company secretarial responsibilities
- Professional accountancy support
- EFA returns
- Internal and central auditing
- Budget training and advice
- End of Year Pension Return
Please use the DEMAT Financial Handbook for initial guidance. However, please contact the DEMAT finance team for any financial queries, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Property Services team is led by Jacqueline McCamphill, Director of Trust Development, and supported by our in-house Estates and Legal Manager and Building Surveyor.
Property support services include:
- Professional buildings management support
- Guidance on use of property and land, including use by third parties
- Guidance in relation to projects and procurement
- Guidance on tendering, selection and appointment of consultants and contractors
- Trusts and use of funds
- Capital funding sources
- Asset management planning