All DEMAT Academies are required to use the following statutory policies. Please click on the relevant link below to access the required policy:
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Appraisal Policy
- Capability Policy
- Code of Conduct
- DfE Statutory Schools Policies Sept 2014
- Disciplinary Policy
- Discretionary Leave Policy
- Equality Statement
- EYFS Policy
- Flexible Working Policy
- FOI Policy
- Grievance Procedure
- Managing Allegations Model Statement
- Maternity Leave Policy
- Minibus Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Paternity Leave (Adoption) Policy
- Paternity Leave (Birth) Policy
- Pay Policy
- Probation Procedure
- Recruitment Selection Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Shared Parental Leave Policy (Adoption) Policy
- Shared Parental Leave policy (Birth) Policy
- Sickness Absence Management Policy
Equality and Diversity
DEMAT is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion, faith or belief (Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics). The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff and Governors treat visitors, volunteers, contractors and former staff members.
DEMAT and its academies recognise the need to process personal data and to treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA). Please refer to the GDPR section for further information.
DEMAT observes the intellectual property rights if publishing content produced by third parties.